Duration of presentations
- Plenary presentations
Depending on which day to present, but always include a minimum of 3 minutes for Q&A
- Meet the expert sessions
45 minutes speaking time, including 7 minutes for Q&A
- Symposium sessions
20 minutes speaking time, including 5 minutes for Q&A
- Accepted oral speakers
10 minutes speaking time, including 2 minutes for Q&A
Please always check your actual presentation time in the programme (click here).
As speaker, arrive at your assigned meeting room at least 10 minutes before the session starts.
Speakers should take place in the front row seats to allow smooth transition from one talk to another.
Important: disclosure slide
In compliance with the EACCME (European accreditation) requirements all speakers are request to include a disclosure slide at the beginning of their presentation. In this slide you can mention whether or not you have potential conflict of interest to report and explain how it has been resolved.
A conflict of interest is any situation in which a speaker or immediate family members have interests, and those may cause a conflict with the current presentation. Conflicts of interest do not preclude the delivery of the talk, but should be explicitly declared. These may include financial interests (eg. owning stocks of a related company, having received honoraria, consultancy fees), research interests (research support by grants or otherwise), organizational interests and gifts. If you have nothing to disclose, please state “I have no commercial disclosure” instead of the table.
Speaker Slide Center
Regardless in which session you will be presenting (parallel, plenary or sponsor session) we ask you to use the Speaker Slide Center of TIMM-11.
To settle the PowerPoint slides for your lecture, we facilitate technical assistance where your can upload your presentation in advance.
- Upload your presentation(s) at least 2-hours before start of your session at the Speaker Slide Center;
- Upload you presentation(s) as PPT file, aspect ratio 16:9 widescreen. Make sure you have saved your file as pptx file and not as an older version (no Apple/keynote presentations or PDF file);
- If you want to use images, videos or animations in your PPT presentation you are requested to embed those in your presentation. Do not use hyperlinks to external sources.
- Be sure you have added a disclosure slide as first or second slide in your presentation.
Please bring your presentation in pptx file on a USB with you to the Speaker Slide Center. There, they will assist to prepare the presentation on beforehand of your session.
Speaker Slide Center
During TIMM-11, there will be a Speaker Slide Center (Room MC3.2) where you can upload, check and edit your presentations if needed. Technical assistants will be available. Please find below the openings hours of the speaker slide center.
- Friday 20 October: 09:00 – 19:00 hrs
- Saturday 21 October: 08:00 – 17:30 hrs
- Sunday 22 October: 07:30 – 17:30 hrs
- Monday 23 October: 08:30 – 12:00 hrs
All mentioned times are local times.