Below you find the time schedule for your poster presentation.
ODD poster numbers: Saturday 21 October 2023 from 11:00 – 12:00 hrs.
EVEN poster numbers: Sunday 22 October 2023 from 11:00 – 12:00 hrs.
ODD poster numbers: Between Friday 13:00 AM – Saturday 21 October 10:00 AM local time
EVEN numbers: Between Saturday 17:30 PM – Sunday 22 October 10:00 AM local time
ODD poster numbers: Saturday 21 October between 13:00 – 15:30 PM local time
EVEN poster numbers: Before Monday 23 October 11:00 AM local time
Posters that have not been removed by the author on time will be removed and disposed.
Below you find the guidelines for preparing your poster
- The panels are only portrait style prepared
- Each poster should be no larger than A0 paper size measuring 84 cm (width) × 119 cm (height)
- You will find the assigned paper reference (poster number) on the poster boards in the poster area. Materials to mount posters will be provided by the conference organizers.
- Posters should be prepared in advance and brought to the conference by the presenters, except for the presenters that used the Poster Printing Service.
- Posters printed by the Poster Printing Service will be mounted by the conference organizers.
Publication of posters in the mobile TIMM-11 app
Poster presenters are requested by email to upload their poster as a PDF file for the mobile TIMM-11 app.
- Please use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge Browser;
- Only 1 page PDF file is allowed (no multiple pages);
- Prepare your poster in Portrait style;
- Use as filename for your poster PDF: poster number followed by poster title. For example, P001 Title poster TIMM-11.
Please review the detailed manual, including the images attached, before starting your PDF submission.
- Go to: https://congresscare.floq.live/
- Create an account and log in with the email address where you have received this instruction on
- Fill out a password of your own choice
- Click on the TIMM-11 event
- Your poster(s) are displayed under sessions
- Click on the poster you want to upload
- Your dashboard is displayed
- Upload your poster on the right side
Please use only the poster upload button on the dashboard. All other options do not apply to you!
- You are finished!
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the secretariat by email via email@example.com.