- We kindly ask you to arrive in the meeting room 10 minutes before the start of the session.
- Technical assistance is available in the meeting room.
- Prepare yourself regarding the speakers ( background and specialization) and their presentations. See the conference website for more background information on the various speakers. On-site, you will receive a program overview at registration with the sessions and the presentations scheduled. Visit for background information regarding the speakers: www.timm2023.org of the congress app.
- Please keep the speaking time, allowing for 3-5 min discussion per speaker. The program will have the start and end times for each speaker.
- Industry exhibition will take place during the conference. Mention that visiting their booths during the breaks is appreciated and of interest.
- Sponsored symposia will be held in the Banqueting hall. Please also announce the sponsored symposium in case this is scheduled after this session. In the program, you will find the schedule of the sponsored symposium.
- The speaker slide room is allocated in room MC3.2.
Q&A during presentations
- Questions from the audience watching via the live stream will come via the tables at your desk. Please repeat this question via your microphone.
- Questions from the audience in the room will be asked via a microphone in the room. A hostess will walk around with microphones.
- Should there be no questions from the audience, think of at least two questions for each speaker to ask for discussion of the topic.